11.03.2004

seriously depressed

Man. I guess living in Seattle really is like being in a bubble. Being here made it seem like there was no way that Bush would have any chance of winning. Maybe that's what's so awful about it to me. I just don't understand how it's even possible. Looking at that red and blue map just amazes me.

What is it about living in the midwest and south that makes people republicans? Is it just cause it's hot and or land locked? I lived there my whole life and I turned out normal. Why is the west coast and northeast so much more sane than the rest of the contry?

I think it definately interesting how Washington D.C. was like 90% Kerry. I mean, those are the politics people. They obviously know what's going on.

Well, at least now I've got a nice idea of places I never want to live.

Hawaii, Washington,Oregon, California, Wisonsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, and all those little states in the upper right corner that I can never remember. Those are all good. The rest of the country, no thanks.

This is going to be a long 4 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger