10.25.2004

shower

apparently when im in the shower this is what goes through my head:

you're too shy shy.. hush hush. eye to eye. i still can't believe he's voting bush. i guess thats why politics is a bad topic. too shy shy.. hush hush.. eye to eye. but the show that leads into me is puppets making crank calls! too shy shy. that killers cd is good. I don't know why I didn't check them out earlier. too shy shy.. hush hush. eye to eye. I'm glad ben turned me on to to john stewart. too shy shy.. hush hush. eye to eye. how can he think john stewart is pro bush? hush hush. eye to eye. it'd be cool if i really did get to do those illustrations for seattle weekly. the show that leads into me is puppets making crank calls! you're cnn! too shy shy. i wish i had a dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger