10.11.2004

active

So I was planning on doing Aikido, but the class was already full so I signed up for Judo instead. The only other martial arts class i could take would have been karate and im just not into that. This will be the third time I've tried to do Judo. Of course, it's been a really long time since I've done it so I'm not sure what to expect. But i know it's mostly like tripping, flipping, and pinning people, which should be fun. I mean, I like to do that to people for fun. It starts today. Hopefully I won't have to stay at work too long cause there's only about an hour buffer time between work and judo now and about a 15 minute walk between the two. But since i've pretty much gotten the hang of work, as long as other people aren't behind on their things, I should be okay. hopefully.

Also picked up my $50 University bookstore gift certificate from Hall Health for the poster design along with a copy of the flyer that's going to be posted around campus. The colors are a little off but I think it actually looks a little better like that. It was my fault though. I should have known better than to design something for print in RGB colors instead of CMYK. I also saw the 1st place design when I was there, which was pretty nice. Anyways, I'm very happy with my $50 and now I'm going to go spend it all instead of doing my readings for class! Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger