10.04.2004

hulk smash!

being tired, frustrated and hungry makes for a rather surly jayne.

i ended up having nothing to do at work for the time that I was suppose to be there, and just as i was going to leave they asked me to stay and fix stuff that i should have gotten hours before (again). it would have been fine if the computer wasnt being dumb. i know its weird, but this job makes me NOT want a G5. it's prolly just the ones at work that are fucked up, but they just drive me crazy sometimes.

its a good thing i don't really have a life anyways so it's not like it really mattered. If I came home early i probably would have just rolled around on the floor for a couple of hours.

also, i recognized like 4 or 5 people in my design lecture today. i also made sure to avoid talking to them. im obviously making a big effort to improve my social life... it's not cause i don't like them. just because i'm weird like that and can't deal with chatting up people at 830 in the morning. not that im any good at it any other time of the day.

i want to force myself to get to know someone new everyday, but that'll never happen. maybe 1 per week. but even that's kinda stretching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger