11.10.2004

euphoric

!!!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY TODAY!

I don't think it's really anything particular. But I attribute the overflowing joy to the mere fact that I'm wearing my Sexy Shirt. (its just a black button up. 3/4 sleve. but i really like it cause it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.).

And i dunno, I've just been so excited all day!

and then to top it off Scott tells me about THE GREATEST CONCERT LINE UP EVER.

Dec. 9th. Key Arena. 6 pm. $35

Deck the Halls Ball 2004:

The Shins, The Killers, Modest Mouse, Snow Patrol, Franz Ferdinanz, and Keane!

I've been so excited for it ever since he told me. I don't care about anything else that might keep me from going. I'm going to that concert, or my little heart will implode. It's just SOOOOOOO much awesomeness under one roof. I haven't been this excited for a concert in a long time. It's just that this is one of the few several-bands-playing-together-things where I actually LOVE ALL the bands. Usually i go to them for like one or two. But SIX! that's just... amazing. almost orgasmic.

And today was pay day! (I think this time im at 8/hr? I guess I should find out how much I'm suppose to be making...just cause The first time it was like 7.50/hr. the second time it was 8.50/hr. and now i think it's 8? I don't know whats up with that. I asked Scott when I started how much it paid and he was like "I don't really know, probably just minimum, like 7.50, but you move up quickly" )

And my bro's boss says she really likes what i've done so far and is sure they'll use them. one on the cover! and a few in the story. although I still need to do one or two more for the inside. So that's really cool.

And now we're going to see The Incredibles because we don't have school ( or work! ) tomorrow!

YAY!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger