2.17.2005

that's the spot.

Audiogasm: my new word for that concentrated wave of happy you get while listening to a really fabulous song. Especially a song with a big build up. For instance, Frou Frou's "Let Go." Daft Punk's "Harder Better Faster Stronger." Dondolo's "Peng." Oh, and the Erlend Øye song I was listening to when I made up the word. I'm trying to think of other songs, but I can't off the top of my head.... (Apparently Audiogasm is also the name of some band in England, but I didn't know that till after I made it up.)

Citrusgasm: That cool tingly feeling I get when I bite into the first wedge of an orange (actually, more so for Clementines and Satsumas). I think it's cause there's the whole peeling it slowly and building up anticipation. I love my oranges.... mmmmmm... Man. I want an orange so bad.

Chocogasm: Only when I'm really in the mood for chocolate, which is kinda rare. But when I am it's fantastic. and reminds me of Down With Love.

Music. Oranges. Chocolate. 3 very easy ways to Jayne's heart.

currently listening to: Daft Punk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger