4.14.2005

"I never had it so well..."

I am falling behind in EVERYTHING and screwing myself over with a super non-productive weekend coming up. But you know what? "I've got more love than anyone could handle, I've got more happiness too" I've had this U.S.E. song on repeat all day, and it makes it really hard to actually care. This is quite possibly THE happiest song EVER. and it gets 100 dance-in-the-computer-chair-while-trying-to-type points. It's like "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" fantastic. In fact, maybe even better. Well... I dunno. They're both pretty damn fantastic to dance your cares away to. But they also get 100 cool points for being from the emerald city. and +10 for the cute shout outs to Capitol Hill and Queen Anne. Anyways, if this song doesn't make you happy... I don't know...you're hopeless.

watch: (nothing today. just listen to the song.)
listen: Emerald City. United States of Electronica. (current play count: 40, probably about 30 in today alone)

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2005 10:55 AM, Blogger Zach said...

To be correct, they are actually called "United State of Electronica". It seems that a lot of people think it is state(s), but it isn't. Oh, and about that weird icon that used to (dont know if it does anymore) on the comments for me was from http://gravatar.com/. Great song... listening now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger