3.28.2005

anti anal gerbils

Drawing out letter forms is incredibly anal. I am not. The next 4 weeks will be spent drawing a serif alphabet. Exciting, huh?

I've already planned out a bunch of non-anal side projects for myself to keep me sane.

I'm also thinking about getting a pair of gerbils. Cause Peter's got his fish, Riley's got her snake, and now I want a pet too. But apparently gerbils like company so I'd probably get 2. It's been a long time since I've had a small pet. But considering I had some* in like second grade, I should be able to handle it now. Plus Petco is like just up the street, so it'd be super easy to get supplies and stuff.

ok... back to drawing my O..

*Frisky and Frisky 2

currently listening to: Smashmouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger