3.13.2005

finally!


VCD admissions portfolio

it's up!

It's kinda hard to believe that I'm actually done with all this stuff. Also kinda hard to believe I spent all quarter just working on this stuff. but it feels really really good to be done.

It's kinda cool how even though how all the VCD kids are "competing" to get a spot in the program every one helps each other out. It would have taken me so much longer to finish everything up with out the extra help. Same goes for the sculpture stuff too. Without all the SPA* kids helping out along the way, things wouldn't have gone nearly as smoothly.

I've probably said this before, but like half of the reason why I want to get into the program is so I can be around a smaller group of people for the next 2 years. It takes me a long time to get comfortable around new people, so it always makes me kinda sad at the end of the quarter when I'm finally comfortable and then i have to start all over again.

*Sculpture Public Art
currently listening to: SXSW Showcase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger