3.08.2005

SXSW Torrent

As this last week progresses my motivation to work on anything decreases more and more, which is probably pretty bad since this last part of the quarter's like the more important part or soemthing. I just cant seem to get myself back in that mode.

anyways, I thought I'd share this..

SXSW( as many of you probably know) is this HUGE music and film festival down in Texas that's starting in a few days. Mostly showcasing up and coming, innovative, stuff. I 've been wanting to go for years, at least ever since my sister told me about it. But it's REALLY expensive. I guess it's more for people in the industry or something, but if it wasn't like $545 to get into the Music section, (a mere $810 to get into everything) I'd totally go sometiem. Cause I mean, I like my music... but over $500 just to get in?? No way.

But! This year, they've put together a huge (2.63 gigs) free 2005 Artist Showcase Collection.There's over 750 full-length, high-quality mp3s, available as a BitTorrent file here. I'm downloading it right now... so in about 3 days I should have lots of new music. yay! Anyways, I don't really understand how BitTorrent works except for the fact that being connected to more peers is good and makes things go faster. So yeah, just thought I'd mention it incase anyone was interested...

currently listening to: Air

4 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI jayne,i am trying to find some information on free ipod music download when i came
across your site, although this post it's not quite what i am looking for,
it certainly did get my attention, i can see why i came across your page
when looking for free ipod music download related information, but i am glad to stop
by and read your post although it isn't a perfect match.
I thankyou for a great read.

 
At 11/28/2005 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 
At 7/09/2006 3:11 PM, Blogger AutoPilot said...

I am doing some research on various ipod downloads programss and ran across this page. It's not "exactly" what I am looking for, but I think your readers may be interested in reading my ipod downloads reviews at iPod Downloads Reviews. The more information people have before spending their money -- the better! Sorry for the self promotion, just trying to get the word out while looking for sites to review. On to the next -- thanks!

 
At 4/02/2013 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.eldredgelibrary.org/wp-content/upgrade/tramadolonline/#5002 buy tramadol money order - tramadol hcl liver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger