3.20.2005

east coast

This trip hasn't really been as relaxing as I had hoped. It's sort of just made me love Seattle even more. I just get this looming feeling like I really just don't belong on this side of the country. Sort of the same feeling I got when I was in Sanibel, FL, two spring breaks ago. I dunno, just really out of place. We went up to NYC today and I really don't think I'll ever be able to live there. It's just too chaotic and crowded. I really love love love Seattle. Even if I'm not really at the best school for what I ultimately want to be doing, I think location balances things out. I'm also kinda glad I'm not at an all out art school. I sat in on a few of the classes here at MICA and I dunno, I don't think I'd be able to do it. Maybe for grad school or something.

I also sort of feel like I'm messing with the space time continuum by being here and around people from my past. or at least my own inner time contunuum or something. That doesn't make much sense, but thats just how I feel. I've got a million other things going on in my head right now but I don't really feel like going into it tonight. Disillusioning is probably the best way to describe it. It's kinda funny how being around other people makes me notice so much more about myself, especially things I'd rather not notice. I'm also currently happy about the 19 = drinking age thing in Vancouver. I've never really been one to get drunk, but it sounds like a good idea lately.

currently listening to: the heater thing making weird noises

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger