5.04.2005

stop muppeting yourself

• we get into the most ridiculous battles ever. but whatever, i totally muppeted peter. I don't win battles very often, so i cherish my victories, even if they are ridiculous. I also really like how muppet sounds when it's been verbified.

• my favorite shirt is this black collared button up 1/2 sleeve. i call it my sexy shirt, cause it makes me feel especially narcissistic. and because it has this tendancy to unbutton itself in non-stripping-time situations, like while eating lunch or muppeting. i suppose its kinda nice to know i have a shirt that's easy to get off should i ever have the need for sudden nakedness or something. but for now, it's just sort of annoying. not that i really care, i just don't like unexpected breezyness.

• i am so done with being in school. well, not really. I've still got 2 years to go and all, but im just tired of the academic world right now. i just dont care enough about any of my classes to really focus on anything.

• "option 8" is one of my favorite key combo/shortcuts ever. also a good name for something... although not as good as "dinosaur in my pajama drawer"

listen: zach's party people mix! Oh how I love a good mix, especially when they include good cheesy music that makes me flex my "Pop-tastic dance muscles "!

3 Comments:

At 5/04/2005 11:48 PM, Blogger Zach said...

Heh, I'm glad you like the mix. Yeah, I'm not really focusing on my classes right now either... so I'll just keep not focusing and hope it goes away. Probably not the best plan so maybe I should actually focus.

 
At 5/05/2005 6:02 AM, Blogger WDV said...

my itunes is exploding!!!

 
At 5/05/2005 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My classes are dooooone TOMORROW! yay...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger