4.25.2005

animated drool

watch: Pandoramama by Nina Paley. OMG. it would be so amazing to actually see this at the size it was intended, and not at the 2inch quicktime size. it's totally cameraless. every frame was drawn directly on the 70 mm film, meaning it's meant to be played at an IMAX theater. That would be so cool.

you know, I would REALLY like to just say fuck vcd, I'm doing animation...I've only got 2 years to go...

I really feel like I should though. I mean, design is neat and practical, but animation is amazing. And it's always been something I've been in love with.

I need to start drawing more and doing more. and probably blogging much less.

2 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... I'm slightly underwhelmed...

 
At 4/27/2005 7:43 PM, Blogger jayne said...

whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger