4.19.2005

death by photography

I've been through enough critiques to know they're not meant to be taken personally. It's not because teachers don't like you, they're just trying to help you improve.

But knowing this doesn't stop me from getting this distinct feeling that my photo teacher is somehow attacking me personally everytime he talks to me. I don't know what it is exactly. I know it's ridiculous, but it's definately a distinctively different feeling that I've never really felt from any of my other profs. I think part of it may have to do with the fact that I was already kind of afraid of him to start so I pretty much never say anything in there. It also doesn't help that durring crit all he basicly says to me is either "don't do this" or "make them better" while he goes on long explinations and suggestions for most others. Photography has never been my strength. It's just really frustrating. So much so that I forgot to go to work after class again today. oops.

I spend too much time online watching music videos.

watch:Basement Jaxx: Cish Cash .
listen: U.S.E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger