4.24.2005

sunny

blarg!

• working on worst.essay.ever.
• need to take pics.
• need to finish letters.

yippie!

• free 40" x 50" canvas!*
• awesome show last night**
• awesome screenprinted poster
• the sis & bro-in-law are coming!
• apartment shopping!

* Found by the dumpsters yesterday. Apparently someone was trying to paint a portrait of these two people. It's really bad, so i can kinda understand why they tossed it. I'm just going to paint over it.
** Antony & The Johnsons, Devendra Banhart, CocoRosie, and William Basinski. "Because my teeth don't bite, I can take them dancing. I could take my little teeth out and show them a real good time. a real good time, good time, a good time..."


watch: Soundgarden Black Hole Sun an old fav. Probably the only soundgarden song I ever liked.
listen: Devendra Banhart

1 Comments:

At 4/24/2005 7:51 PM, Blogger Zach said...

Oh such a good show! (This Beard Is For Siobhán)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger