5.01.2005

movin on up

Yay, I have a place to live after June! We finally settled on a new place that we all pretty much like. I'm happy cause it's closer to campus, the rooms are bigger (and more even), there's a balcony, and i can paint on the walls! Peter's friend from Cali is movin up so we're splitting off, but not too far. The boys will be right across the hall, just like in Friends... crazy.

so excited!

also, I'm not really into the big radio station super fests any more ( after those Pointfests in St.Louis, i was pretty much done). But..... this Endfest thing falling right on my birthday...you know, I would not be opposed to someone spending the day in a lawn listening to some music with me. mainly Interpol, Hot Hot Heat, The Caesars, Tegan & Sara, and The Lashes (who I've never actually heard play, but I use to work with 2 of the guys in the band when i was at MJM, so I feel like I should hear them at least once...) I also would not be opposed to someone giving me a ride, seeing as how its down in Auburn...

listen: The Caesars. Jerk it out. took me so long to figure out (or have someone tell me) i knew it from the iPod shuffle ad...

3 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 11:20 AM, Blogger Zach said...

Yeah that endfest isn't looking too bad this time... I wasn't too pumped for the line-up before but I think it'd be fun. Too bad for me though, I have a FRICKING MATH FINAL that saturday. grrr... ugh.

 
At 5/02/2005 6:34 PM, Blogger jayne said...

a math final on saturday?? what? weekend finals should be illegal.

 
At 5/05/2005 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll go :) if you want? yay hhh... feel like i should have gone to see them that other time. and its on a lawn, right? i dont have to stand up the whole time behind people a foot taller than me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger