4.28.2005

owned!

I would have expected it to be up in the 80% range..

43.75 %

My weblog owns 43.75 % of me.
Does your weblog own you?


and, because I'm in the procrastinating mood...

10 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I sleep with mr. bear
2. I snack on tomatos and salt
3. I am an ex-vegetarian
4. I've had my ears pierced 3 times. (in pairs)
5. I dont wear earings.
6. I have super strong toes
7. I have spider hands
8. I love cantaloupe
9. I am a tomboy
10. I am kinda sorta Buddhist

9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART:
1. Send me mail.
2. Make an awesome mixtape.
3. Be artsy.
4. Be smart.
5. Play a musical instrument (pref. guitar..or accordian)
6. Sing. ( or dance )
7. Make me laugh.
8. Be open minded.
9. Bring me fruit.

8 THINGS I WEAR/CARRY EVERYDAY:
1. Underwear
2. Glasses
3. iPod
4. Keys
5. Camera
6. Wallet
7. Writing utensils
8. Shoes ( 90% pumas 10% misc. )

7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME:
1. Control freaks
2. Static hair
3. Bubbly girls
4. Macho boys
5. Stubborn/Close minded people
6. Dry/sticky/moist hands
7. Pants (when trying to sleep)

6 PLACES I'VE VISITED:
1. Thailand
2. Great Wall of China
3. The Bahamas
4. Alaska
5. Canada
6. Yellowstone National Park

5 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Illustrate a children's book
2. Make a music video/ animated short
3. Record an album (pref. a non-sucky one)
4. Write a novel
5. Travel to austrailia, japan, italy, france, sweden, denmark, spain

4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. Failure
2. Militant religious folk
3. Drunks guys at bus stops
4. Social awkwardness

3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY:
1. Waste time online
2. Play with my gerbils.
3. Listen to music.

2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO RIGHT NOW:
1. Work on my typeface.
2. Fall asleep.

1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW:
1. You.

via withknivesout

1 Comments:

At 5/04/2005 8:24 AM, Blogger WDV said...

you want to see me? right now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger