4.27.2005

foxy



Screw the fancy ass hoity toity classic hotels, Hotel Fox is the coolest hotel EVER. Each room was individually done by artists and designers. That would be such an awesome place to go on a honeymoon or something. seeing as how it's over $160-$270 per night I highly doubt I'd be staying there just like while backpacking through Denmark or something. Man. now I wanna draw all over my walls. I can't wait till I have a house.

boo for Doves show being cancelled, but i suppose it's okay cause they moved it to June 11th, when I'll be done with school.

I have so much more respect for typographers now. making a typeface is hard and tedious.

watch: Dresden Dolls Coin Operated Boy
listen: Parliment - Mothership Connecition. FUNKY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger