9.03.2004

bright lights


bright lights
Originally uploaded by zephyrbunny.
we also went to the evergreen state fair today. it's weird cause i lived in the midwest for 18 years and never went to a state fair type thing like this, but now that im on the west coast i go to one. there was tonsa stuff like carny rides, food, and shows, but the coolest thing was the farm animals, which are a lot bigger in person. I've also decided that goats are one of my new favorite animals. they're really really funny and cool.

this picture reminds me of californication cause of the colors. i love carnival lights.

1 Comments:

At 2/09/2006 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jayne, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at lamps
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger