9.14.2004

shoes


shoes
Originally uploaded by zephyrbunny.
oh im so terribly spoiled and awful!! my old shoes are pretty ratty now so i was in the market for some new ones. but i didn't really need two new pairs. but i couldn't make up my mind. i hate buying shoes cause it always takes me forever to find any i actually like.

the vans feel a bit nicer but i like the colors on the pumas better. but overall i like them both. i was taking so long to decide my dad got tired of waiting and just got me both of them. i wish making choices was always like that...

so yeah. now i feel really shallow and spoiled and everything. but at least i have new shoes! i suppose i can also cut myself some slack since it's not like im one of those girls with a closet full of shoes. i pretty much only wear one pair. at least now they shouldn't get worn down so fast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger