1.26.2005

yay for audioscrobbler!

I know it's stupid and doesn't really make much of a difference in the whole scheme of things, but I'm so happy my audioscrobbler thing finally got updated! I'm really just sitting here with a big dumb grin I'm so happy. It's kinda funny actually seeing the charts and how much I've played 22-pistepirkko lately. But it's also almost embarassing that apparently O-zone (the guys that do the really cheezy Dragostea din tei song) is currently #3 on my top artist chart because I know they're really not like musical geniuses or anything. But I have such a weak spot for cheezy dance music. I wish I could get my iPod playcounts on there too cause that's a lot more. I know there's a way to do it, but I haven't really gotten it to work yet. But maybe thats just cause last time I tried is when it was still broken. aight. back to being productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger