1.09.2005

alpha beta gaga

I've been listening to Air's "Talkie Walkie" album so much this week. So fabulous that it makes me almost sad that I didn't get around to checking it out earlier. It's nice and soothing music for a stressed out jayne... I don't know what's up. It's sort of a sinking feeling. like I've been kicked in the chest or something. But the song Alpha Beta Gaga makes me feel fuzzy inside, so it's okay.

I don't have any idea what to do for the public art thing. I'm starting to be like "oh right, I don't know how to do any of this large scale sculpture stuff. at all." Of course, that shouldn't really be a problem cause the people I admmire the most are those who dive into things not having any idea what they're doing. And damn it, I too can be one of those foolish people.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger