12.30.2004

the 04-40

Because I have nothing terribly important to do, year end survey time! (swiped from this fine fellow.)

But it's kinda long, so i moved it here if you're bored or curious.

I wish i knew how to do that thing where only snippets of new entries appeared on the main page so there a "read more" type link to the full thing so my main page wasn't so long.

and I actually have plans for new years eve! not that it really matters cause nye is really just like any other day, except they do that ball dropping thing and show lots of marathons and best-of-specials on tv. But i just don't like to start off a new year sulking in my room. I shall have to put togehter my resolutions tomorrow. I have a feeling they won't be too much different than last year... but whatever.

1 Comments:

At 3/06/2007 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zodiac chinese legends tells that the cat had asked the rat to wake him up the day of the Race. The rat agreed, but on the said day, he did not wake the cat in his greed to win. When the cat finally woke up and got to the racing ground, he found the race to be over. The cat then swore revenge upon the rat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger