12.22.2004

yay!

Rock on! I made the first VCD cut! So now the schedule looks like this for next quarter:

INTR VIS COM DESIGN: TTh 830-1120
SCULP COMP - PUBLIC: MW 230- 520
DINOSAURS: TTh 1230- 120
COMPUTER PRGRMNG I: MWF  930-1020 Th 130- 220
and work will fill in most of the time in between i think.

I'm kinda worried that I have too many work-heavy classes next quarter... I mean, I'm obviously going to work my ass off in design, the sculpture class is lots of studio time down at the cma, and compy is supposedly homework heavy. and it requires my quantitive and symbolic reasoning skills... which i don't really have. I guess i won't have time to take that hip-hop dance class next quarter.

I can't wait to see who else from my class made it! I think I have a pretty good idea... man. next quarter I'm going to be such a nervous wreck though, cause it's the final round. I have a feeling i'm not gonna have much of a social life at all next quarter... but that's okay. I think I can handle being focused for the one quarter that pretty much determines..like...everything that happens next.

Also, at the used bookstore today I found an old University of Washington yearbook from 1956! It was just too awesome to not get... pages and pages of just great 1950's pictures. Funny hair. Big glasses. Sweaters and Skirts. Good stuff. I don't know what I'm going to use it for yet, but I'm sure I'll figure out something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger