12.26.2004

plethora

Alright...i think this is just about all the new music aquired in the past few days, mostly from mon frère:

White Stripes. Black Box Recorder. Thievery Corporation. Nirvana. Midwest Product. Interpol. Delgados. Air. Eels. Mountain Goats. Pavement. Iron & Wine. !!!. Filix Da Housecat. Aphex Twin. Tegan and Sara. Scott Walker. Pizzicato Five. Marc Bolan & T.Rex. The Field Mice. Puffy AmiYumi. Synchronized Rockers. Spiritualized. Kruder & Dorfmeister. The Futureheads. Squarepusher. Bob Hund. 22-Pistepirkko.Boards of Canada.Tosca. Pop will eat itself.

I think I only know about half of them, so im not sure how much is good. But yeah, I think I've got enough new music to hold me over for quite some time... apparently its at least... 5 gigs of music.... yeah. probably too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger