2.19.2005

jayne smash

I'm having the most frustrating saturday ever. All I've managed to do today is suck at everything. The CSE homework is driving me crazy cause I know what I want it to do. I just cant seem to get it together. Like I've got all the parts and directions but I don't have the glue or something. It's annoying and I end up just getting really really angry.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that it's the second half of the quarter and my motivation has gone down and an anti-learning wall has gone up or something. And I've pretty much lost interest in it. I'm having the same issue in sculpture. I've got all my pieces cut and ready to go. I know what I want to do. But I can't get it all together till I stop sucking at welding. And i should really be focusing on my last vcd project. not all this other shit that doesn't really matter.

It's spoiling my precious 3 day weekend. I want to go to the Hot Hot Heat show monday but the way things are going so far, I don't think I can make it. Sometimes I wish I could just put everything else on pause. But I also can't wait till this quarter is over. Though it's occured to me recently that I may be a sort of workaholic or something. not really work work. but just doing things. Peut-ĂȘtre je suis une "faireaholic".

Geez. it's already like almost 11. erg. I need to destroy something.

currently listening to: Igby Goes Down soundtrack

1 Comments:

At 2/10/2013 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jaynev.blogspot.com admin found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger