11.29.2004

unproductive

ERG!

where the hell did my weekend go? This has quite possibly been one of the least productive weekends ever for me. It's especially sad because I can't even remember what all I did with it. I guess it's cause Friday was a total waste, with me having to lay perfectly still for so long and all. And saturday was spent remounting most of my redo projects. Nothing like spending my Saturday night with my old friends Studio-Tac and X-acto knife...

why does it seem my college years are getting increasingly less college-y? I feel like I'm suppose to be out and about socializing... dancing... other activities that end in "-ing"

I was planning on getting so much done today but I just ended up going back home and eating a lot. And visiting Costco. So I guess at least I'm set on food till the end of the quarter.

It also occured to me, or rather it was pointed out to me, that I don't actually have any real hobbies right now... I mean I blog a lot, but I don't really think Blogging should count as a hobby cause I'd like to think of it as a journal of my activities.. not the center of them. But other than that I'm pretty much fully occupied with class projects. I guess I've also done illustration stuff lately but that was paid so i dont think that counts as a hobby either.

I'd like to think that my lack of "hobbies" is due to the fact that the things I do are enjoyable enough that they don't even seem like work to me at all. It's like my "work" and "personal entertainment" have found a way to co-exist peacefully. And that's actually pretty cool but it also feels a little lame. For some reason I feel like I'm suppose to have other things to steal my time, but none of the typical life-wasting activities really appeal to me. And I feel like I've tried so many things already... I guess I'm just in the market for a new hobby.

4 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jayne, you have a great blog here. this post caught my eye and I thought I would put a post on it. I'm looking for help.

The site I have is a home based buisness site. Its all about, need I say it, working from home. I think people should have the choice to build their own income instead of somebody else’s. Freedom of well being and all of that...anyway I was on your site looking for ways to help my business. I'm really looking for ways of building better rapport between recruits.

Anyways jayne thanks for the great blog. I'll just have to carry on my search till I find what I'm looking for. Take care.

 
At 11/15/2005 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings jayne, you have a pretty cool blog here. I was searching for www.createmoneyathome.com. I just started my home business and you can see it at this link - www.createmoneyathome.com. Your post title caught my eye - this post. I'm just looking for tips on how to be a better mentor. I know that’s not what you’re going on about in this post but I am trying to expand my vocabulary phrases so I can talk to many different personalities. I mean I have to talk to a lot of people and I need to be able to connect with everyone.

Anyways jayne, this helped. Keep it up, I'll be back.

 
At 11/15/2005 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post... I've enjoyed reading your blog. I was searching for in-home business sites. I have a home based business and I wanted some ideas and tips. I also have a blog, it is www.adminsupervisor.blogspot.com it’s new and it’s getting better all the time. Have a look if you want, but I'm moving house and have not posted in a while. I'll get back to it soon.

My other site is a in-home business site. I recently decided to build my own income and I thought I searching for tips would help me become a better mentor.

Keep up the great work jayne, I'll be back soon.

 
At 11/21/2005 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching around for info on how to start a home based business. I found your blog jayne.

I was reading your post and believe it or not it’s helped me. Every tip I get helps, even if its just new phrases I have never used before, its helps me be a better mentor. This is my business link - business opportunity - check it out and see what you think.

Anyways jayne, you have a good site. I'll be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger