11.23.2004

excitement!

I don't know why I'm so happy that my bro's got a new belle, but I am. I'm REALLY happy for him. I guess I'm just happy he's got a woman that's not animated. Apparently she's kind of a goth and only a few years older than me. It's kinda sad that I'm like, oh she's like close to my age.. maybe she can be my friend too! I'm really excited to meet her on T-day when we all go out to diner.

Also, apparently one of my illustrations, the little iPod one, is going to be in this week's Seattle Weekly gift guide. The other one (the books and music gift guide cover) is a few weeks away. I'm going to grab lots of copies tomorrow and bask in my small claim to fame. I think I'll save some for portfolio type stuff, and then put one on the fridge. But when the cover comes out I'm totally going to frame it or something. Not in a showing off how awesome I am way, but just cause I'm really really happy with it and it's a pretty big deal to me, cause it's like my first real illustration work and all.

But now to work on my silly project that's driving me crazy cause I don't know what to do. I've come to realize it's sort of like playing Taboo with Pictionary. I have to get people to say something without just drawing it or the cliche "taboo" things. And it's hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger