1.30.2005

model-icious


open rings
Originally uploaded by zephyrbunny.
New model. Bit different. The first model looked like shit after I painted it and kinda broke over the weekend. Plus I had a few new ideas for it the past few days, so i re-did it. Much smaller this time though. about 1/4 scale. I actually messed up the pieces and made them to big, but I think I like it better this way. It's also alot more stable.

They each have parts of letters/characters on them. Mosly English and Thai since those are the ones I know the best and all, but with the help of internet, it's also got some Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Tibetan, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, and Russian. I know there's tons of other types of writen languages, but I couldn't think of any other ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger