1.31.2005

simple joys

Nothing makes a mediocre day fabulous like unexpected mail. Especially mail from people I don't really know. It's such a nice little surge of happy through my chest that I can't really explain. I miss getting cool shit in the mail. Time to trade out zines just to get cool stuff from strangers.

I'm suppose to go play at open mic with peter tonight... I'm really not ready for it. I haven't practiced nearly enough and I really think I'm going to explode from the pressure. I think the last time I performed in front of a group of people on my own was at a recital when I was like 7. And recitals are why I quit piano. ok. gotta go practice... for real. At least my song is like super short.

currently listening to: Jack's mixtape

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger